My first craft as a crafted women

   Hello bloggers and reader my self varthini. I wish to write my thoughts and ideas here  via the blogg. I am an home maker withe  two plus degrees . I always use to do household chores taking care of my child and singing songs sometimes. I came to one of my friend is writting blogg suddenly a spark came into my mind . I decided to write bloggs. 

   You all may raise a question why my blogg name is "crafted womens ". All womens are crafters they always crafting something and someone.

  Let us imagine  " if we don't have our mom"!! Sorry I suppose to imagine in order to find the value of mom. I guess you all understood why am I in the name . Readers kindly correct my mistakes because am crafting myself too .

Thank you all 

Comments

  1. All the best my dear. I am always with you.pls continue your passion .once again all the best

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Beast

Being Raped