Big Beast
yes, i am a plus size woman.i had felt insecure because of my body.Not only insecurity have seen lot of bulling, discouragements and rejections.Here am not going to give a speech for all.Just want to share how i tackled it.Since my teenage am facing these problems.At early age i couldn't handle those words from others.I even thought like this "being big was a curse".What can a teen do?.I starve myself to get the size.
On other-side i had some good people as my friends.They helped me to got out from the deli-ma i had.Thankfully they guide me to the right door.i found self-esteem is the only way to ignore the unfortunate critics thrown against me.Self-esteem is important for building a character.Women must have a self confidence in their body,appearance and everything.So i don't let the world change myself.i have changed the world and changed how people's thoughts about me.I kept myself busy with my studies , exploring my talents.Finally here i am with my graduations,a loving husband and a beautiful son.i had to run for myself.No matter what size you are.Be the biggest fan of your own as i do because am one of you.
I have as much as muscle that a man have.Yes i do work as much as a man do. Am not "A Woman"!!!!!.

Comments
Post a Comment