Maths made me

 



    History of mathematics begun in 3000 BC. My very own math history has started in 1990s .When i first started doing my divisions.Divisions cut me as part as fruit ninjas do.Even i would like to vanish from my math classes while my 9th grade.Whenever the teacher says Algebra i heard as Cobra comes to sit with you.Theorems were ate my brain like Dracula.

    Finally i manage to do math really well at my Under Graduate Degree.After two more arrears i spent more time to understand the concepts instead of sums.The approach helps me to learn better.Some of my friends at the college taught me without any hesitation (A special mention Anitha Ponnam and Thiruutra Lakshmi).Eventually i had cleared my arrears in math subjects.I got class second mark in one of my very tough math paper that was one my achievement of life.

    I have had finished my training as teacher recently.I was trained as computer teacher and i often teach for grade 9 students.My past taught me the lesson "How do not teach Math".First i am a student and i started doing posters learning materials which are really useful to understand the concept really well. Children's were amazing they enjoyed the class ,me too as child again.

 Some teachers who made my life beautiful.I want to say one thing to my Teachers."I want to be like you to my students".

     If i inspire a student that is my reward

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Big Beast

Being Raped